Need a quick treat for a party or just for fun? These easy snowman cookies are perfect!
Easy Snowman Cookies
Place the candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and repeat as necessary.
- 12 OREOs or chocolate vanilla creme cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate or candy melts
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 orange chips/candies or orange decorating gel
- Place the candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and repeat as necessary.
- Place one OREO in the bowl and flip with a fork. Let the extra candy drip off the OREO and then set on a sheet of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Repeat with all OREOs, completely covering each one with white chocolate or candy melts.
- Carefully start placing the mini chocolate chip "eyes" on all of the OREOs, as shown.
- Follow up with the orange noses and then the chocolate chip mouths.
- Let set for 30 minutes before serving or packaging.