This recipe is a much healthier alternative to Popsicles and ice cream when your taste buds are calling for a frozen treat. Our strawberry apple ice pops don’t contain any of the preservatives found in store-bought foods and there is no added sugar. They also happen to be gluten and dairy free for those who have dietary restrictions.
Homemade ice pops for the win!
All Natural Strawberry Apple Ice Pops Recipe
1 1/2 cups of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
1/2 apple, sliced (or 1/4 cup of applesauce)
1 banana, cut into pieces
- Place ingredients in blender and blend thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds.
- Keep in freezer until frozen solid (approx. 4-6 hours)
A Few Notes
- Fresh and frozen berries both work well in this recipe.
- I have been through many different ice pop molds since becoming a mom and these Tovolo Ice Pop Molds are the best that I have ever had. We’ve had them for almost three years and they have held up well in our large family. I highly recommend buying a set or two for your family.
- If you don’t have ice pop molds, you can pour the mixture into small cups or ice cube trays. Cover the top with plastic wrap using a rubber band to keep it in place and then stick a popsicle stick in the middle.
You can find more easy and delicious recipes here!
[…] Strawberry Apple Ice Pops – Lasting Thumbprints […]
[…] Make popsicles […]
[…] Strawberry Apple Ice Pops – all natural and looks amazing […]
[…] Strawberry Apple Ice Pops from Lasting Thumbprints […]